When it comes to Bandsaw, the online marketplace offers many choices in just the right price range. Often a person gets confused about what to choose and what not to choose in the saw industry. In this article, we will write about the WEN 3962 band saw review, a promising tool that has captured the attention of many app customers. Keep reading and learn new things about the Bandsaw before making the purchase.
The WEN 3962 band saw is the perfect tool for the light taskers and DIYers out there. The curved cuts made by the Bandsaw are highly precise and maneuverable. The band saw WEN 3962 comes with two speeds along with two LED lights. The table surface of the band saw is ideal for ripping off a wide variety of material. The product comes with a strong motor that runs on 120 volts.
What is the specification of WEN 3962?
Following are the specification of the model:
- It comes with a 3.5-ampere motor that can cut even the thickest logs of wood along with other materials.
- It has 72 inches of the blade that reside anywhere from 1/8 to ½ inches in size.
- It comes with two years of warranty.
- The Bandsaw has two speeds between 1520 and 2620 FPM.
- It has a 3-in-1 dust port.
- The measurement of the worktable is about 14 by 12-1/2 inches.
It has a miter gauge for angled cuts.
What are the pros of the Bandsaw?
Each product comes with both pros and cons. Here are the positive aspects of WEN 3962 as per the reviews of hundreds of happy customers:
- The Bandsaw enables the bevel cuts of 45 degrees.
- The 14 1/8 by 12 ½ inches dimension of the Bandsaw allows a spacious working table that is very sturdy.
- The saw tool comes with a 3.5-ampere motor that can cut a wooden log as deep as 6 inches and a width of 9 ¾.
- The price of the Bandsaw is very affordable than many other models in the marketplace.
What are the cons of Bandsaw?
Here are the cons of the WEN Bandsaw:
WEN 3962 Bandsaw Blades
Though Bandsaw generally performs the same, the only difference lies in the cutting speed of the tool. The throat size of the WEN saw tool is about nine ¾ inches. When compared with other benchtop saw in the market, the throat size of this Bandsaw is larger. The wooden logs of 6 inches can be cut efficiently through the blade of the Bandsaw.
According to the wen 3962 manual, the Bandsaw’s dust port is versatile and performs more than one function as a dust extractor hose. The dust port has three different opening sizes, i.e. 1-3/4 inches, 2-3/4 inches, and 4 inches. The dust port helps the woodworkers to eliminate the particles of dust from the surrounding.
Does the WEN 3962 come with an LED light?
Yes, it comes with an in-built led light. The light in a tool like a band saw is very uncommon. Having a light in the tool helps the workers to make the cuts precisely even in the low light. The only problem is that the light has been installed at the back of the tool that makes it shine brighter on the worker's face. A light with extension is very flexible, allowing more area for adjustment.
What is the WEN 3962 best price?
As mentioned before, the Bandsaw price is comparatively lesser than other bandsaw models in the lumber industry. Ideally, in the online marketplace, you can find the WEN3962 model for $260. The price varies slightly from place to place. Ideally, the Bandsaw is available at a price quoted above.
WEN 3962 is a bandsaw that speaks for its quality and multiple functionalities. The WEN 3962 bandsaw tool comes with a powerful motor and has an in-built LED light installed. The Bandsaw’s spacious worktable makes it easy for the woodworker to cut a wide wooden log without any hassle.